Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I think the factory integrated chrome tips were designed REALLY well and are almost a signature to the vehicle.

Reactions: LC_LC

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think the factory integrated chrome tips were designed REALLY well and are almost a signature to the vehicle.
I agree but also feel they would look better in black chrome..

Reactions: Peterpan

·
Registered
424 Posts
I really did love the look of the REMUS tips. I was hoping they would fir with the new Madness pipes but they could not get them to. I have no idea why, just what the dealer told me. I have a set of factory ones getting a black gloss powder coat and hope to have them on in the next week or so

Attachments

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Sorry remus tips ordinary and the rear guard redo looks puffy. Italian design is hard to argue with IMHO. But hey, if you like it that's great.

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Unlock the growl, enhance the sound, and improve the performance of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio with the MADNESS Edition Exhaust Systems!

Made from full 304 Stainless Steel with TIG welds and mandrel bends to ease flow and improve sound!

This is the most refined and aggressive exhaust systems available for the Stelvio!

More information can be found on our website

Monza
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...haust-by-madness-monza-dual-side-exit-pid7257

Lusso
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...haust-by-madness-lusso-dual-side-exit-pid7254

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Unleash that Italian beast in your Alfa Romeo Stevio and let it growl with the MADNESS line of exhaust systems!

We have two versions for your Stelvio.

First is the Lusso. Made from 2.5" 304 Stainless Steel with TIG welds and mandrel bends to create a perfectly refined growl while still using a resonator in the midsections.

Next, we have the Monza. Made from the same 2.5" 304 Stainless Steel, TIG welds, and mandrel ends. Only this time we removed the resonator to create an even more raw sound!

Monza
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...haust-by-madness-monza-dual-side-exit-pid7257

Lusso
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...haust-by-madness-lusso-dual-side-exit-pid7254

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Not satisfied with the muffled stock exhaust sound? Want more performance? Want a more refined and tuned exhaust note without being too loud?

Upgrade your restrictive factory exhaust and get that missing Italian Exotic Exhaust Sound with our new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lusso Performance Exhaust System.

For the full product details on our Lusso Performance exhaust please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo - Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.0L Performance Exhaust by MADNESS - Lusso - Dual Side Exit - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Is the Lusso tubing diameter larger than stock?
Stellar,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The diameter on the stock exhaust has many variations in size. Some sections become more oval like in shape and other sections measuring only 2"

Our MADNESS Lusso exhaust is 2.5" in diameter the entire length of the system providing for a much less restrictive flow.

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I have had it on for just over a year and half now and LOVE it!!!!.

Madness Monza.
Banffstelvio

Thank you for your feedback!

Always happy to hear when someone is enjoying their MADNESS modifications.

Please don't hesitate to contact us directly for any future modifications you are interested in for your Stelvio.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I have had it on for just over a year and half now and LOVE it!!!!.

Madness Monza.
Banffstelvio

Thank you for your feedback!

Always happy to hear when someone is enjoying their MADNESS modifications.

Please don't hesitate to contact us directly for any future modifications you are interested in for your Stelvio.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Add that Exotic Italian Exhaust Sound to your Alfa Romeo Stelvio!

Alfa Romeo Stelvio Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - MADNESS - Monza - Dual Side Exit

2.5" Open flow through design, utilizes factory hanger locations, and provides improved exhaust flow.

For the full details on the MADNESS Monza (Non-Resonated) Exhaust for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.0L please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Performance Exhaust - 2.0L - MADNESS - Monza - Dual Side Exit - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
4 Posts
Unlock the growl, enhance the sound, and improve the performance of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio with the MADNESS Edition Exhaust Systems!

Made from full 304 Stainless Steel with TIG welds and mandrel bends to ease flow and improve sound!

This is the most refined and aggressive exhaust systems available for the Stelvio!

Monza
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Stelvio/start-shopping-cid1/performance-upgrades-cid3/alfa-romeo-stelvio-20l-performance-exhaust-by-madness-monza-dual-side-exit-pid7257

Lusso
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Stelvio/start-shopping-cid1/performance-upgrades-cid3/alfa-romeo-stelvio-20l-performance-exhaust-by-madness-lusso-dual-side-exit-pid7254

I see you offer different tips for the Giulia Lusso catback but you do not offer the Stevio Lusso catback any options for different tips. Can to tips fit the Stelvio Lusso catback? I do not want to reuse the fake factory tips as I find them absurd visually when you can see the smaller pipe inside.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts