Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I see you offer different tips for the Giulia Lusso catback but you do not offer the Stevio Lusso catback any options for different tips. Can to tips fit the Stelvio Lusso catback? I do not want to reuse the fake factory tips as I find them absurd visually when you can see the smaller pipe inside.
Hello Stealdest, Thank you for reaching out to us.

Due to the Stelvio being larger than the Giulia, we weren't happy with the look of the Giulia tip options. We are working on some tip options for the Stelvio.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Madness/forum members,

Matthew from Montana here. Just installed my Lusso exhaust on my new 21’ Stelvio. I’m now hearing a whistle and “whooshing” sound during high revs/boost after installation. I want to make sure this is normal. I understand with a less restrictive exhaust there will be more airflow from the escaping gasses that I may hear. However, not sure why I’m hearing a whistle sound as well at high boost and RPMs. I have rechecked all connections and they all seem solid/correct. The only thing I can think of is the exhaust to cat connection isn’t perfect. Those 12 mm bolts are pretty small and perhaps I don’t have them on tight enough or the metal gasket is not perfectly lined up between the exhaust and cat. Does anyone else notice this whistle and loud whoosh sound and can confirm this is normal with this exhaust and the stelvio? Thanks! To be clear, both sounds are present now and were not while stock.
-Matthew

·
Vendor
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hello Madness/forum members,

Matthew from Montana here. Just installed my Lusso exhaust on my new 21’ Stelvio. I’m now hearing a whistle and “whooshing” sound during high revs/boost after installation. I want to make sure this is normal. I understand with a less restrictive exhaust there will be more airflow from the escaping gasses that I may hear. However, not sure why I’m hearing a whistle sound as well at high boost and RPMs. I have rechecked all connections and they all seem solid/correct. The only thing I can think of is the exhaust to cat connection isn’t perfect. Those 12 mm bolts are pretty small and perhaps I don’t have them on tight enough or the metal gasket is not perfectly lined up between the exhaust and cat. Does anyone else notice this whistle and loud whoosh sound and can confirm this is normal with this exhaust and the stelvio? Thanks! To be clear, both sounds are present now and were not while stock.
-Matthew
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It is a little hard to pin down the exact sound without hearing it in person. We certainly do notice a bit more noise from the turbo after installing most cat-back systems, however it's entirely possible there may be a gasket issue. We can send a new one over your way if you'd like, I'm going to send you a DM to get your order info and contact phone, and I'll have someone on the sales team reach out to get it out to you right away!

Thank you again.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts