Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I received mine a week ago, and I love it.
It fixed the only thing I don't like about the seat, " the tilting."

View attachment 22691 View attachment 22692 View attachment 22693 View attachment 22694
HI man. As far as I can see you are from Italy. Did you ordered the kit from the USA directly or there is a way to have it from Europe somehow ??? I am asking because as you know, everything from outside EU goes directly to customs and our customs are total Horror. At least 2 hours of waiting for me. I was diagnosed with two herniated disks and I suspect a little more tilt to my sport seats will be better for my pain when driving. I never understood why the hell Alfa will not install tilting function in sport seats and even worst - it is not possible to order it at all with the Veloce package????? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
20 Posts
HI man. As far as I can see you are from Italy. Did you ordered the kit from the USA directly or there is a way to have it from Europe somehow ??? I am asking because as you know, everything from outside EU goes directly to customs and our customs are total Horror. At least 2 hours of waiting for me. I was diagnosed with two herniated disks and I suspect a little more tilt to my sport seats will be better for my pain when driving. I never understood why the hell Alfa will not install tilting function in sport seats and even worst - it is not possible to order it at all with the Veloce package????? Thanks in advance!
Actually, I'm from Saudi Arabia.
I ordered it from the US and had it shipped via DHL to Saudi Arabia.
And yes, we also have customs and VAT, and it's a lot of money!

·
Registered
177 Posts
My friend, just ordered for me in Friday. It will cost me around 150$ after the customs here, but it will be of big help for me. Just checked a moment ago on USPS, ....still not shipped. :(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just received notification from USPS. It is shipped and moving towards me. :) Thanks Centerline ! You are Great ! :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts