Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stevio TI
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oil change warning came on at 7200 miles.Just about 1 yr after it was built, Car was sold on 12/24 /2010. Must have been one of the last 2020 built. Last 4 # of vin are 7800

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Base RWD
543 Posts
I had the same thing happened to me, a few days ago, at 4590 miles. I have just reset it, as per this forums suggestion.
Push start button one time(do not start the engine), fully depress gas pedal (I was told 6 times, but for me it did not work, I did it 10 times) , make sure that you activate the kick down switch(push all the way down) and then push the stop button. Start the engine, and the message should go away.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very important that you ask for the oil change NOT later than 12 months, otherwise it’s not free. I got my oil changed 14 months after (because I had super low miles), and Alfa denied it. I even talked to AlfaRomeoCares. They didn’t care.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have two questions. Who do I request the complementary oil change from? Do I ask the sales person when I pick up the car?

the other question is that the car has been on the lot for 6 months and has 216 miles on it. I assume the car thinks it has been in use since then and will indicate that an oil change is needed in December. I don’t think I will have 10,000 miles by then. I am thinking it might be good to do it anyway.

thoughts?

·
Registered
2020 Stevio TI
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its complementary only in the first year before 10K miles. Remember its synthetic oil and will last a good amount of time. Get it in Dec. Set it up with your service advisor

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks everyone. I will remind the SA when I pick up my car on Monday. I will also go to the Service Manager - I asked to be introduced to him yesterday while getting the P&S done. I will get it on the books.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts