Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a service manual for my 2018 Stelvio. Where can I buy a copy or even better get a copy for free?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were you referring to the users manual?

The service manual, on the other hand, is often used by the dealer to service the car. It could include instructions on how to disassemble the engine, etc. It rarely come with the car.

Mine came with car. Did you buy it new? If so ask dealer for one. There’s also a digital manual in the infotainment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Reviving an old thread in hopes that we can eventually have a service manual uploaded. Anyone know where one can be found or purchased? I've seen them on other forums for the giulia and they are an invaluable resource.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
79 Posts
When I first got my vehicle, it is used, I was fortunate enough to get the manuals as well. I also downloaded them to my iPad in iBooks. The owners manual, the general warranty manual and the tires manual. If you purchased the vehicle used, there should also be a postcard to complete and send to FCA US LLC, Customer Connect 485-00-10, PO Box 218008, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-9959. I highly suggest reading them all, cover to cover, to get more familiar with your vehicle. I also have the Mopar site in my favorites for recall info. Just FYI and happy trails.

·
Registered
617 Posts
This link doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone repost a working link to the Service Manual?
Just see here :
tech manuals

you can buy the tech manuals on CD, USB stick, or get an online subscription
None are free though ;)

·
477 Posts
Just see here :
tech manuals

you can buy the tech manuals on CD, USB stick, or get an online subscription
None are free though ;)
Unfortunately the USB tech manuals for 2019 or 2020 Stelvios shows as out of stock.

Do you think this is just temporary or are the USB manuals discontinued?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Unfortunately the USB tech manuals for 2019 or 2020 Stelvios shows as out of stock.

Do you think this is just temporary or are the USB manuals discontinued?
No idea, other then that I feel it would be strange if they are discontinued.... CD not an option for you ? You can always put them on a USB stick yourself ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts