Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking at this 2017 Stelvio to buy and my dealer says it has adaptive cruise control but has no idea about the lane keeping assist. I drive long roads all the time and would benefit a lot from it. Is it only available from MY2020 or is it possible to enable it on earlier cars?

·
261 Posts
I’m looking at this 2017 Stelvio to buy and my dealer says it has adaptive cruise control but has no idea about the lane keeping assist. I drive long roads all the time and would benefit a lot from it. Is it only available from MY2020 or is it possible to enable it on earlier cars?
Is that listed on the sticker?

·
Registered
101 Posts
What I am figuring out with Alfa is, if it ain't got it, then you ain't getting it. Unless you find something aftermarket or just have some dumb luck with a random dealership.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Are you looking for passive notification of lane departure (option but if you don’t have it installed already then probably not doable for any reasonable amount of money), no active intervention on early cars, maybe on the 2020/21?

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you have adaptive cruise you might have lane keeping assist too. Press the button n the side of the right stalk and see what changes in the center cluster screen on top
That's where the lane keeping shows up. The button is to switch it on or off

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you have adaptive cruise you might have lane keeping assist too. Press the button n the side of the right stalk and see what changes in the center cluster screen on top
That's where the lane keeping shows up. The button is to switch it on or off
button for LDW (lane departure warning ) is on left stalk. but it's just warning, no steering assist as in MY20 models.
if it's missing it can be retrofited - will need stalk with LDW button and coding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts