Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello stelvio fam, I am searching for new or used parts.
1. Cargo mat - rubber or carpet
2. Cargo rails - new or used
3. Cargo area divider (slides on rails)

Maybe you have them but don't use them and want to trade for the d-ring (base) setup? Or maybe you are turning in a lease or simply selling/trading your stelvio and want to sell some parts!

Let me know, please!
I can pay cash, trade, whatever works.
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
FWIW I was able to get pretty good used rails and tiedown combo off ebay for $150 shipping included, I have yet to find the divider on ebay since it was never a standard part like the rails were.

·
Registered
28 Posts
FWIW I was able to get pretty good used rails and tiedown combo off ebay for $150 shipping included, I have yet to find the divider on ebay since it was never a standard part like the rails were.
My Ti AWD was delivered with the rail system and cargo net. Although useful for small packages and loose items, the net is not suitable for larger cargo. While searching the Mopar parts website for the Cargo Divider, I found a dealer in NY who offers Mopar, Alfa and Fiat parts and accessories at a discount but, shipping costs eat the difference. My local Alfa dealer matched the discounted price and ate the shipping. Delivery time was one week.

The Cargo Divider has worked well with a variety of large items. It can also be adjusted to a angled position if needed and teamed with the cargo net for the occasional weird load.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My Ti AWD was delivered with the rail system and cargo net. Although useful for small packages and loose items, the net is not suitable for larger cargo. While searching the Mopar parts website for the Cargo Divider, I found a dealer in NY who offers Mopar, Alfa and Fiat parts and accessories at a discount but, shipping costs eat the difference. My local Alfa dealer matched the discounted price and ate the shipping. Delivery time was one week.
How much lower than the current $225 from what I assume is the same dealer did you get it for?

I'm assuming that's the dealer you used since they have heavy internet presence, but could be wrong, the rails and tie downs would have been $228 from them, so I was happy with my $150 score :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts