Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Veloce 2.0 Petrol Q4
142 Posts
Nice!
What color brake calipers and interior trim did you get?
I wanted the Visconti Verde but was afraid it wouldn’t work well with yellow or red calipers and chocolate interior. Took the Montecarlo Blue.
It’s beautiful but I have a lingering regret I didn’t get the green :(

·
Registered
2020 Ti Sport Q4 - Visconti Verde
79 Posts
Nice!
I wanted the Visconti Verde but was afraid it wouldn’t work well with yellow or red calipers and chocolate interior. Took the Montecarlo Blue.
Here's the combo. I had a montecarlo blue base 2018 before this one. I am in love with this one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!
I didn't order it; it was in stock and the price was right. I did want the green. It came with black calipers with white script and black interior. Chocolate interior would have been nice; I had it in a beautiful 2014 Jazz Blue Pearlcoat John Varvatos Limited Edition Chrysler 300C that one of my children now has.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio TI AWD
6 Posts
Nice!
Nice!
I have the yellow calipers and Chocolate interior and love the combination.
In fact, that’s what made my decision to buy her.
I get only positive comments from everyone. I think the rareness of that combination is why it gets so much attention.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the yellow calipers and Chocolate interior and love the combination.
In fact, that’s what made my decision to buy her.
I get only positive comments from everyone. I think the rareness of that combination is why it gets so much attention.
Nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts