Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh, yeah -

Into my 4th month of ownership and I finally received the J.D Power Owner ownership survey. Though the tailgate didn't open on me 2-3 times, it would always open by using the inside switch. Then carry on like nothing had happened. So technically, not broken, I guess. ha,ha, -

IN any case the car has been flawless with no dealer visits, ECM trouble codes, etc. Subsequently, I'll have to give my Stevio's report card 5 STARS.

Then I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny of we ALL gave our cars a 5 STARS in this survey? - I'm just sayin, lol.

Oh, and for those of you who are not aware.... several Chinese manufacturer's plan on importing their cars into the US for the very first time. What a coincidence that a secretive Chinese entity bought J.D. Power company recently:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20180131/RETAIL01/180139948/j.d.-powers-2016-sale-to-chinese-firm-shrouded-in-mystery-report-says

·
Registered
241 Posts
The Economist had an issue highlighting Chinese sharp power- very illuminating.

I believe in totally free markets and most of the world more or less complies. But China is a mostly a one way street- they export to you, but you have a difficult time exporting to them.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have a small rattle in my drivers door, but I’m not going to ding the vehicle for that. I’m still working with the dealership to get them to look at it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does the heated seats and steering wheel come on when you do the remote start when it's cold outside? Ours doesn't and I've seen others with the same issue.

-Tarry

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Does the heated seats and steering wheel come on when you do the remote start when it's cold outside? Ours doesn't and I've seen others with the same issue.

-Tarry
it's a known problem, doesn't happen on any vehicle. manual says one thing, vehicle software is programmed another. won't change until Alfa releases a software update to address it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Just went through it. Honestly it is very hard to find anything negative to say. We were out and about today and are both well satisfied with our Stelvio experience. Now if she gets me to BWI in the morning through the predicted snow I'll be ecstatic. Vegas bound!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts