Ti Lusso

Alfa Rosso Exterior with Yellow Brake Calipers
Red/Black Interior w/Gray Oak Wood Trim

Spare Tire
8.8 inch 3D Nav
Harman Karon Audio
Dual-Pane Sunroof
Full Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
TI Performance Package (Paddle Shifters, LSD and Active Suspension)
Convenience Package with Liftgate (as of April '19 this package also includes the acoustic windshield that was previously standard on all models and really the only reason I'm ordering this package) Its not updated on alfa USA website but I have the April build guide and the price is $425
Driver Assistance Static and Dynamic Plus Package

Now it's just a waiting game until it joins my Fiat 124 Spider in the same color!

I was told it will probably be in around Oct-Nov which is fine since I have until Dec in my current lease.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Acoustic windshield?
Yes, an acoustic windshield adds a special layer between the laminate to help prevent outside noise from coming in. I have it in my Cadillac, all four side windows in the caddy are also acoustically laminated. When you roll the window down you can see the 2 pieces of glass sandwiched together with the acoustic laminate. Mercedes has an acoustic comfort package on the E class they charge $1200 for but it gives you all 4 windows plus additional insolation/sound deadening. I believe the windshield glass manufacturer for the Stelvio is Pilkington, they put a little ear icon on their windshield that have the acoustic laminate. I checked the Stelvio at the dealer and they all have the icon, the acoustic glass is also listed as standard equipment, at least in USA that is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts