Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- my first Italian car and it has been a blast to drive. Really enjoying it so far. Picked it up from a closing dealership in San Antonio. Got a fantastic deal
Was looking for an Alfa SUV ( for golf clubs and such). Found this one online in San Antonio - actually there were 3 program cars and the owner was closing the Maserati/Alfa dealer due to poor sales from COVID-19. Decding between this one and a blue one with similar options, but the 2 that swayed me was the sunroof and 20"wheels - just looks so much better. I never had a car that handles so tight and it's been fun. I sold a Cadillac CTS performance pkg ( not the 400+ hp), just the 318hp, but I swear this Stelvio would smoke it easily. Never thought a 2.0 would have so much giddyup. Handles like a race car. Loving it so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
- my first Italian car and it has been a blast to drive. Really enjoying it so far. Picked it up from a closing dealership in San Antonio. Got a fantastic deal
Was looking for an Alfa SUV ( for golf clubs and such). Found this one online in San Antonio - actually there were 3 program cars and the owner was closing the Maserati/Alfa dealer due to poor sales from COVID-19. Decding between this one and a blue one with similar options, but the 2 that swayed me was the sunroof and 20"wheels - just looks so much better. I never had a car that handles so tight and it's been fun. I sold a Cadillac CTS performance pkg ( not the 400+ hp), just the 318hp, but I swear this Stelvio would smoke it easily. Never thought a 2.0 would have so much giddyup. Handles like a race car. Loving it so far.
Welcome! I too just recently bought a Gray Metallic 2018 with 15k miles Stelvio. They are incredible to drive for sure! There is alot of info on this site to soak up. Very informative. Bob B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts