Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this week, I test drove a Stelvio and it was love at first drive. It is a sports car in a sexy SUV body. Liked the ride significantly better than both the F-Pace and the Supercharged Velar. Today, I pulled the trigger and purchased a fully loaded Stelvio Sport in Alfa Rosso with black interior. I initially wanted the TI Sport, but the TI Sport Seats did just not work for me. I am 6’2” and 200lbs, but for some reason felt cramped even after adjusting the sides. Tried the regular seats and absolutely loved them. It was hard to find a fully loaded Sport with 5 hole wheels, but my dealer (Jeff D’Ambrosio Alfa Romeo) was great and found what I was looking for at an unbelievable price. Car Is getting transferred and will be ready for me on Tuesday. Can’t wait to ditch my Benz for the Alfa.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome! welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
536 Posts
welcome to the forum!!

Earlier this week, I test drove a Stelvio and it was love at first drive. It is a sports car in a sexy SUV body. Liked the ride significantly better than both the F-Pace and the Supercharged Velar. Today, I pulled the trigger and purchased a fully loaded Stelvio Sport in Alfa Rosso with black interior. I initially wanted the TI Sport, but the TI Sport Seats did just not work for me. I am 6’2” and 200lbs, but for some reason felt cramped even after adjusting the sides. Tried the regular seats and absolutely loved them. It was hard to find a fully loaded Sport with 5 hole wheels, but my dealer (Jeff D’Ambrosio Alfa Romeo) was great and found what I was looking for at an unbelievable price. Car Is getting transferred and will be ready for me on Tuesday. Can’t wait to ditch my Benz for the Alfa.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Wow- Great news + also our dealer of choice. Best wishes and hope all of us get to meet and greet sometime this summer. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scalewoodman, thanks for the local welcome. Is there an Alfa Club in the West Chester, PA or Lancaster, PA are?

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
AlfaEuse: There is a classic Alfa Club- I joined the Central Pennsylvania chapter to learn more about the history and enjoy the older models. But I would like to organize a meet and greet for the Mid Atlantic area. Maybe meet at an Italian restaurant in South Jersey, enjoy our cars, and have dinner together on a Sunday afternoon. I will Rey to organize a list of members within reach if anyone wants to send me a PM.

Where are you based?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am located in Malvern, PA. Love Italian wheels. Have a 1975 Moto Guzzi Nuovo Falcone and a 1989 Ducati 750 Sport. Unfortunately no old Alfa yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts