Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is very close to be the final version, I wait only friday for the last touch

hope you like this massive painting work

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
That painted rear bumper cover looks awesome. That's the way it should have come from the factory instead of black.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Very nice, I really like the black wheels, sets off the whole car. I would like them on mine, but being mine is black, I think it would be just too much.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Great share Marzio-- excellent! I want to be just like you when I grow up! THANKS

·
Registered
536 Posts
Marzio it looks great, where did you get the "Stelvio map" decal on left rear bumper. Also all the black trim that was painted body color, did they paint it on the car or did they remove to paint? Also where did you get the black taillight lens covers?

this is very close to be the final version, I wait only friday for the last touch

·
Registered
534 Posts
Reactions: zvezdah1

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
I was thinking of going with 'Baby on Board' or some cool stick figures or 'My other car is a POS'- something with a little class. LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
GLOSSY black trim?

Marzio,

What process did you get for your Stelvio to have all the black exterior trim pieces (and wheels) so glossy- like? (3rd photo)
How much did it cost in Euros?

What's it called?

They are not painted, right?

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinking of going with 'Baby on Board' or some cool stick figures or 'My other car is a POS'- something with a little class. LOL

:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin

No, not a POS directly a Bank but all this works cost for me about 2500 euros

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marzio,

What process did you get for your Stelvio to have all the black exterior trim pieces (and wheels) so glossy- like? (3rd photo)
How much did it cost in Euros?

What's it called?

They are not painted, right?
Ma.Fra. Extreme Black, spray, super top

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Marzio it looks great, where did you get the "Stelvio map" decal on left rear bumper. Also all the black trim that was painted body color, did they paint it on the car or did they remove to paint? Also where did you get the black taillight lens covers?

every component painted need to be removed from the chassis.
one big warning for painting the plastic stuff, its recycled plastic, need a strong treatment before paint.
the black taillight are painted, no accessories ready for italy.

its a big mount dismount work with all the risks in this job, working for Porsche I have one of the best bodyshop well trained for doing complicated work on superpremium cars

·
Registered
536 Posts
it was worth the work, it looks great!!

one big warning for painting the plastic stuff, its recycled plastic, need a strong treatment before paint.

its a big mount dismount work with all the risks in this job, working for Porsche I have one of the best bodyshop well trained for doing complicated work on superpremium cars

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Marzio

what exhausts did you use? Did you already post a thread on your black exhaust tips?

·
Registered
39 Posts

I doubt it's recycled plastic - but it won't be designed for painting. The grain in the mould tool will make it difficult to paint, I wouldn't be surprised if you get paint flaking off over time as that surface is not intended for it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts