Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just following up on this thread to say that I just put down a deposit on a 2021 Stelvio Ti Sport in the midwest! It's amazing how quickly it comes together when you have the right salesperson. Looking forward to joining you all in Alfa ownership.
Congratulations!! I am in same boat looking to buy out of state ti sport 2021. If you don't mind can you DM me the details of dealer and how much discount you pulled the trigger for.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Oh and I am from Seattle too and I know the pain dealing with the sales/discounts we get from our local dealers.
Right?! All the Seattle dealers act like they have a boutique on Rodeo Drive. I'm not ready to disclose where I got the car yet until I sign the paperwork, but I got around 15% off MSRP when you consider they included enclosed shipping (I priced this myself ahead of time). When you're ready, use the Alfa US site, plug in a bunch of zip codes all over the country and find your dream car!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Right?! All the Seattle dealers act like they have a boutique on Rodeo Drive. I'm not ready to disclose where I got the car yet until I sign the paperwork, but I got around 15% off MSRP when you consider they included enclosed shipping (I priced this myself ahead of time). When you're ready, use the Alfa US site, plug in a bunch of zip codes all over the country and find your dream car!
okay, Thank you. I have been trying for a while now the max I got was around 11% on 2021 Ti Stelvio. I am ready but only holding due to pricing with right car (White+Nero+Assist packages). we could have done two deals together to see if we get additional off.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
we could have done two deals together to see if we get additional off.
In theory that's a great idea, but inventory is so low, there were only 3 of my vehicle that came up and 2 out of the 3 were in transit. You really need to use the national Alfa site because not all dealerships post their in transit vehicles. Such was the case with the one I'm getting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In theory that's a great idea, but inventory is so low, there were only 3 of my vehicle that came up and 2 out of the 3 were in transit. You really need to use the national Alfa site because not all dealerships post their in transit vehicles. Such was the case with the one I'm getting.
yep inventory is low and dealers are on advantage of it. once you get the paperwork signed can you DM the dealer name you worked with and I can check there inventory and see if they can give the similar deal with shipping included.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts