Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Lease #'s so far on my Stelvio

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kartman 
#1 ·
I'm pretty upside down on my 2013 Evoque with 46,600 miles. Owe 33k and have been offered anywhere between 20,500 and 23k on a trade when looking at either a preowned Macan S or a 14 Audi S5 Cab. Alfa dealers have stepped up so far and offered 28k on a trade. They have discounted a bit off of MSRP and I've asked for a lease with 15k miles.

Just giving you guys some numbers to reference if you are looking to lease. They are at an MSRP of 48-49k, 6k down and $659 for 39 months. Not terrible considering I owe 33k on my Evoque. I'm not sure I want to do this yet but i've dodged all bullets with my Evoque due to it being under warranty. Now that the warranty expired in April I feel like its only a matter of time before I get a big repair bill. Probably have 6 months left before tires are needed all around.

Dealer is saying Chrysler Capital and their rate is .00011 and the residual for 15k miles is 52 for 36 months and 50 for 39 months.

Curious what you guys think of this deal? It would get me into a 2018 with new tires, brakes and a warranty and the 28k is a pretty strong offer for my Evoque.

#3 ·
The ironic thing is the $28,000 offered on my Evoque is only $750 less than I paid for it 2 years ago with 22k miles on it. I'm not in a rush and may roll the dice and wait till the December to see if the EOY will provide additional discounts. It'll probably be a wash as the value of my trade will decrease.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.