Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all happy owners and lovers of alfa!
I want to order my Stelvio but one thing stops me. I love how the leather dashboard and leather upper door trim looks like in Giulia (included in Lusso package) and want the same on Stelvio, but there is no such option. We have Lusso package for Stelvio here in EU but the leather dashboard and doors are not included. Lusso package in US is unavailable for Stelvio at all (for the moment).
My dealer doesn't know anything about avaliability of that option. All he knows is that this option isn't available at the moment. I want to know is there a reason for me to wait or Alfa hasn't even a plan to begin produce Stelvio with this option. Will TI Lusso package in US come with leather dashboard and doors or it will be the same Lusso package as in EU? I did a little research.
Code for this option is 4H0. I found this code in some price lists. For example Poland and Switzerland price list states this option available and even has a price for it. Romanian price list states it's already included in Lusso package (9AE or 9AF). But when I try to configure Stelvio on this sites leather dashboard is not shown on picture.
Alfa Romeo USA clearly says "Leather-Wrapped Dash and Upper Door Trim with Accent Stitching" will be available in Lusso Package.

Does somebody know anything about this option? Maybe someone who live in this countries can call to dealer and check its availability? Really no info about this. Even people on forums are not interested in this. In my opinion standard plastic feels a little cheap.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
@art Not sure about Europe and the later models, but I have a 2018 TI Lusso with leather dash and on doors like @Duncamj. I also have the light real wood trim.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, forgot about this thread. I got my car with leather dash 2 years ago :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts