Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just ordered our Ti Sport today and our salesman told us that the Leather Wrapped Dash/Door Trim is now available other than on Lussos only - $1000.00 upcharge. Although it looked very nice on the Giulia they had in the showroom, we declined.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Lusso leather

We just ordered our Ti Sport today and our salesman told us that the Leather Wrapped Dash/Door Trim is now available other than on Lussos only - $1000.00 upcharge. Although it looked very nice on the Giulia they had in the showroom, we declined.
Blackhorse....so the Ti SPORT can now be ordered with the leather wrapped dash and door trim as an option? ($1K)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Sounds nice.... but $1000 extra? ouch.

Congrats on your order.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Great! I am on the fence about the Crema color until I see it in person. I was going to get Chocolate if I wasn't waiting out Lusso but wanted leather dash and panels so this will give me the option if I decide. Does anyone know the price difference and difference in options offered for that price (ie leather dash and panels =$1000, Lusso package is ?$ and offers what more than the leather dash and panels for the price difference in the Lusso trim)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wait, is the leather dash available in the US? I don’t see it listed on the online configuration.
It was available when I ordered in the US two weeks back. $995. It does fix the giant slab of plastic which wouldn’t look out of place in the Saturn I had in 1996 problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
US online order

Seems to be numerous "late availablity" options that have been released do not show up on the online configuration yet. Lusso, performance package, etc.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Seems to be numerous "late availablity" options that have been released do not show up on the online configuration yet. Lusso, performance package, etc.
Yes, I'm looking forward to when we start to have members pick up their Stelvios with everything installed and functioning (ie Car Play)
We have a few members with cars on order with some of these options ordered from dealers so hopefully it wont be long until these members can start reporting and posting pictures of the actual cars and features..

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yes, I'm looking forward to when we start to have members pick up their Stelvios with everything installed and functioning (ie Car Play)
We have a few members with cars on order with some of these options ordered from dealers so hopefully it wont be long until these members can start reporting and posting pictures of the actual cars and features..
I plan on doing a pretty full pictorial review once mine gets here in a few months. There are so few good images of the chocolate interior in the wild and the promo shots on the Alfa site don’t accurately convey the color.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Knight: You are right- it's kind of like describing an excellent steak vs. enjoying it in person. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we are. And to be completely honest the standard dash cover too! The beauty and enjoyment is in the sum of the parts- hard to describe any other way. And small quirky imperfections only add to the perfection of the experience to the senses- like good art it's the emotion and execution that makes all the difference as opposed to linear uninspired contrived but emotionally vacant execution.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I plan on doing a pretty full pictorial review once mine gets here in a few months. There are so few good images of the chocolate interior in the wild and the promo shots on the Alfa site don’t accurately convey the color.
That is a hard color to catch(hue of the brown) and you must see it. I feel that way with all the browns particularly. My current car has almost the exact brown (which I love) A lot of the "browns" out there are more a saddle color which isn't my taste. You cannot go by the online pictures. If you are familiar with Audi chestnut brown it is very similar. When are you due to take delivery and which options did you get (sorry if you mentioned this in another thread)?

·
Registered
478 Posts
That is a hard color to catch(hue of the brown) and you must see it. I feel that way with all the browns particularly. My current car has almost the exact brown (which I love) A lot of the "browns" out there are more a saddle color which isn't my taste. You cannot go by the online pictures. If you are familiar with Audi chestnut brown it is very similar. When are you due to take delivery and which options did you get (sorry if you mentioned this in another thread)?
Misano Blue with yellow calipers. Chocolate interior and full boat of options except trailer hitch. Ti Sport trim. Options not on the US configurator added are $1200 for Performance Pack (Adaptive suspension and rear LSD). $200 for AA and CarPlay (really $1150 because it requires the nav which I didn’t really want). $995 for leather dash.

Edit: should take delivery in early May.

Reactions: CalgaryStelvio

·
Registered
250 Posts
Misano Blue with yellow calipers. Chocolate interior and full boat of options except trailer hitch. Ti Sport trim. Options not on the US configurator added are $1200 for Performance Pack (Adaptive suspension and rear LSD). $200 for AA and CarPlay (really $1150 because it requires the nav which I didn’t really want). $995 for leather dash.

Edit: should take delivery in early May.
Thanks.
Nice, exact combo I am thinking although I am still undecided about the Misano Blue or green. Yellow calipers for sure. Must be hard waiting for it :smile

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Beautiful. Enjoy! Maybe we can organize a meet-and-greet in the area with PhillyAlf (he's Exton area). Enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts