Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the puddle lights changed out to LED logo projectors today and they look awesome.
One of the overhead lights stays on all the time in the bay so I couldn't get it super dark for the pictures. I'll take another pic at night time.

These are NOT a direct replacement and do require some soldering and trimming of the door panels. Nothing serious but don't undertake if you are looking for plug and play.

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
That looks great, I am going to stick with my plain Alfa Romeo logo light.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't have a logo light....do they come standard or factory option?

·
Registered
763 Posts
I don't have a logo light....do they come standard or factory option?
From what I know, they are not standard or options on base, Ti or Ti Sport(not sure how it works on the QV). I ordered my LED projection lights from the FCA site, you have to put in the stock number and go from there. There is a small catch when installing the basic Alfa Romeo projection lights, one will have to trim the new light mounting slot for it to work. It seems these lights are reversed wired than the normal lights that come with the units in the US and maybe Canada, etc.

Not hard nor a big issue, it took me just a few minutes on each new light mount and works just fine. I did not change anything on my Stelvio. There is a write up about that on this forum. Just let me know and I can see if I can find that thread. Maybe some else here can be of more assistance of that location.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From what I know, they are not standard or options on base, Ti or Ti Sport(not sure how it works on the QV). I ordered my LED projection lights from the FCA site, you have to put in the stock number and go from there. There is a small catch when installing the basic Alfa Romeo projection lights, one will have to trim the new light mounting slot for it to work. It seems these lights are reversed wired than the normal lights that come with the units in the US and maybe Canada, etc.

Not hard nor a big issue, it took me just a few minutes on each new light mount and works just fine. I did not change anything on my Stelvio. There is a write up about that on this forum. Just let me know and I can see if I can find that thread. Maybe some else here can be of more assistance of that location.
The North American FCA site only shows the Giulia part, the Stelvio part is a different code.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi i have a set for alfa romeo guilia that i order from dealer and try to install in my new stelvio and it doesnt work so i guess they have another just for stelvio. does anybody knows?

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi i have a set for alfa romeo guilia that i order from dealer and try to install in my new stelvio and it doesnt work so i guess they have another just for stelvio. does anybody knows? i will make a trip to alfa romeo dealership to order another set for my stelvio. it did really cool on my guilia

·
Registered
330 Posts
Just installed my LED projectors...took two minutes, literally. I think they are super cool, wife thinks I'm an idiot :)
Are yours' "plug and play"?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yours took 2 minutes to install @smunger4 as yours are the official OEM Alfa Romeo ones. I had the same ("Alfa Romeo" script) ones installed by the dealer prior to collecting the SQf. I have to say they are a nice little touch. And I prefer them to the 3rd party / aftermarket AR logo ones as they are more subtle (and easier to fit by the sounds of it!).

·
Registered
348 Posts
I believe so....but mine actually do say Stelvio

1 - 20 of 37 Posts