Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI,

I had noticed a very slight rattling noise coming from my 2019 Ti, as I reached about 10mph. I couldn't determine the source, but almost sounded like a piece of thin metal flapping in the wind. Ended up being a bad wheel bearing on the front left wheel. Took it into the dealer, which admitted that it was hard to pinpoint. Thankfully, still under warranty.

Dealer mentioned that he hadn't seen any wheel bearing issues on Stelvios yet. Hopefully, my issue was isolated.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just an FYI,

I had noticed a very slight rattling noise coming from my 2019 Ti, as I reached about 10mph. I couldn't determine the source, but almost sounded like a piece of thin metal flapping in the wind. Ended up being a bad wheel bearing on the front left wheel. Took it into the dealer, which admitted that it was hard to pinpoint. Thankfully, still under warranty.

Dealer mentioned that he hadn't seen any wheel bearing issues on Stelvios yet. Hopefully, my issue was isolated.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts