Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New to the forum and just got my Stelvio last month. So far, Ive already had to get it serviced to remove a tag from the axle that was making noise. Now, it appears my liftgate doesn't quite shut all the way. It closes just enough so that it clicks into a locked position but still has an inch of give in it. With every bump I hear it flopping around back there. So annoying. Anyone else having that problem?

Premium Member
happened one time only, opened, closed again, never again since.

Registered
I have this issue too. When I press the liftgate release switch, the liftgate will open a little gap and then stops completely from time to time. It happens to the closing too just like yours.

Registered
Hi all,

I've noticed with my UK spec Stelvio Milano that if you use the key fob to unlock the tailgate then open the doors the tailgate stops opening. Sometimes you can just double click the fob again to close it then re-open other times the tailgate is disabled and you have to close it manually to restore the function of the automatic tailgate.

Giles.

Registered
My liftgate button began working intermittently and not working other times. The dealer said they had to replace the latch. It works fine now.

Registered
My liftgate button began working intermittently and not working other times. The dealer said they had to replace the latch. It works fine now.
Hello DTWheels,
We are happy to hear your concern was resolved by the assistance of your dealer. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please know our team is available.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts