Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
399 Posts
It receives updates automatically via satellite (radio). It seems to only work when you already set a route. They're pretty accurate when compared to Google maps. However, I find their map a little frustrating when trying to find a point of interest. Easy when entering the address but hard when trying to search for POIs

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
419 Posts
The traffic is live but only if your in an area broadcasting RDS. For me I pick up philadelphia and pa traffic, but if I want to go to NY I only get the traffic as I approach closer to the city. I use an android phone rooted so it is used for android auto but my iphone is still connected to the bluetooth phone of the car to receive calls.

Here is a post of the traffic built in to the car:

2021 NA Navigation Traffic

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
399 Posts
oops, I guess I hadn't checkes. Here's a picture of this morning's nav system. Live traffic is indeed reported without having to enter a destination.
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Interesting color. Alfa Rosso with a bit more blue pigment

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
419 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
419 Posts
What is your nearest metro area and how far away. I’m only 30 miles from nyc and like 60 from Philly and only Philly shows until I get closer.
It’s finicky to work. Best for use when in city

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, finally got an answer. Sirius (after initially telling me that I “wasn't eligible”) says it’s a separate subscription. But I had to call Infotainment Services to get the price. Not going to bother.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
419 Posts
I really believe from all the threads I've seen over the past year its only RDS sent traffic. Sirius traffic wont work with our units. Others have even tried to get traffic added and when Sirius went to add they couldn't and said looks like that units number doesn't support traffic and weather.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts