Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I currently have a 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition in Alfa Rossa and looking at buying a Alfa Rosso Stelvio Ti as my DD.

I found a Ti locally with a list price of $44,990 that they will sell to me for $36,990 ($8k off sticker - see window sticker attached for all the options). Is this a reasonable deal? Can I do better? Anything I should be aware of before I buy?

Thank you for your help!

SoCal4C

Attachments

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
reasonable - I think so
can you do better - maybe, you might have to work for it
anything I should be aware of - it doesn't have much in common with your 4c, other than the dealers?
the only current issue (water leaks) is being repaired before delivery, see the stop sale threads here

·
Registered
228 Posts
Looking to buy a Stelvio TI Need Advice

That's a great price given the low MSRP. I bought my Stelvio TI in March when prices were best (in my area Las Vegas). My MSRP was $52,6xx and I saved $6,600, which I felt was a great price given the dealer and manufacturer price incentives. Most new cars in general only have between $2-3K profit for the dealer plus any manufacturer incentives that might be available so I would grab the Stelvio quick before its gone.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I currently have a 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition in Alfa Rossa and looking at buying a Alfa Rosso Stelvio Ti as my DD.

I found a Ti locally with a list price of $44,990 that they will sell to me for $36,990 ($8k off sticker - see window sticker attached for all the options). Is this a reasonable deal? Can I do better? Anything I should be aware of before I buy?

Thank you for your help!

SoCal4C
That’s a good deal. I just checked true car and you may qualify for an additional $500 off since you have the 4C. Also an additional $500 from TrueCar. I would also make sure the car isn’t a demo and that it has less than 100 miles. Otherwise that is a very good deal.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just to give you an idea of what I got I just leased a new Stelvio TI Sport. MSRP of $51,240 and received a $8,750 discount plus another $3,250 in other rebates and credits.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to give you an idea of what I got I just leased a new Stelvio TI Sport. MSRP of $51,240 and received a $8,750 discount plus another $3,250 in other rebates and credits.
Thank you. What part of the Country did you buy it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That’s a good deal. I just checked true car and you may qualify for an additional $500 off since you have the 4C. Also an additional $500 from TrueCar. I would also make sure the car isn’t a demo and that it has less than 100 miles. Otherwise that is a very good deal.
Thank you for the advice! The Ti I'm looking at has 14 miles on it :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
I guess I could have just looked over to your "location" where it say s Los Angeles :) What dealership? Motor Village in LA?

Thanks!
I live in West LA and emailed a lot of different dealerships around LA/OC. Orange Coast Alfa Romeo in Costa Mesa was by far the best deal and most responsive. They had like 200+ Stelvios in stock (even though the website only shows like 30) so it was easy to find the right combination of what I wanted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in West LA and emailed a lot of different dealerships around LA/OC. Orange Coast Alfa Romeo in Costa Mesa was by far the best deal and most responsive. They had like 200+ Stelvios in stock (even though the website only shows like 30) so it was easy to find the right combination of what I wanted.
That's the one closest to me as I'm in Huntington Beach. I went over there to look at them and they still have A LOT of Stelvios on the lot (but no more 4Cs). Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
38 Posts
OC Fiat Alfa is where I also got mine, three weeks ago. Similar to sweetness34 I scored nearly $12,000 off a $52,190 MSRP. About $3000 of those incentives were good only on lease deals, so on a purchase or straight finance deal the price would have been higher.

They were super to work with. I recommend asking for Jordan, but everyone I met there was awesome.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome + allow me to extend a rebellious middle finger to the skeptics writing contrived reviews. Ciao!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts