Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I should note that having a motivated, competent, and dedicated dealer nearby (Dave Smith Alfa Romeo in Coeur d'Alene, ID) was a HUGE factor in the decision to purchase my QV. Their sales manager (who was the salesman who sold me the car before his promotion) assures me that they are committed to the brand, explaining that their pursuit is one of passion and not as a means to stay in business. Dave Smith relies on used car and truck sales for their revenue, with Alfa Romeo (and, to a lesser extent, Maserati) being a boutique interest. They love their Alfas and always treat me as a VIP when I happen to stop by for a visit.

So yeah, access to convenient and reliable service is critical when considering buying an Alfa of whatever model year.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Reason I own my Italians...dealership!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long time on the Giulia side. Looking to come out of a Panamera into a Stelvio Quad. Recommendations on a 5k mile 2018 or a 13k mile 2020 at the same price. I know with Porsches you have to be careful with garage queens. You want something driven.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
357 Posts
I second Alfaoffroad, better value for the 2020. The 2020s also have upgraded infotainment and line centering abilities, the combination of those is what made me decide to go for my 2020 last year.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
357 Posts
What is this?
I called it the wrong thing, it is officially called "Active Driver Assist Package". This package is the one that has much better capabilities starting 2020.
That option includes the following:
Highway Assist System
Traffic Jam Assist
Lane Keep Assist
Active Blind–Spot Assist
Traffic Sign Recognition Driver
Attention Alert
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop Automatic
High–Beam Headlamp Control
Infrared Windshield

·
Registered