Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The liftgate cargo cover (that flap attaches to the liftgate near the rear window) falls down from time to time when the liftgate is open. I have to "hammer" it in ever so often with my hand. Is there anyway to better secure it?

Also, should the AR font logo on it face the rear window and face you when the liftgate is open for proper orientation?

Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The liftgate cargo cover (that flap attaches to the liftgate near the rear window) falls down from time to time when the liftgate is open. I have to "hammer" it in ever so often with my hand. Is there anyway to better secure it?

Also, should the AR font logo on it face the rear window and face you when the liftgate is open for proper orientation?

Thanks.
The tail get cover should just sit in the slots picture (attached). If you have to hammer it in then it could be defective?

The AR script faces the rear glass with the "A" on the left as when you stand and face the rear of the vehicle, you would imaging reading it from left to right. Picture attached taken from rear seats facing the back of the vehicle.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts