Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out our forum and saw a post from a new member and was not sure if I had welcomed them. I noticed just a few replies in somehow it turned into a discussion about ordering a Stelvio and does the dealer come first or the customer, something along that line. I seem to see that a lot, to me anyway. I realize our members are vocal about their opinion and that is okay, but have we as a group lost our way in keeping a thread within the scope of that thread’s subject or at least close?

Now, this is just my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Will try to be more careful + thoughtful. Last week I posted a reply on the wrong thread and intended to fix it at my desktop at work. Never got to it so apologies if I am the offender.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I'm sure the "offender' on Steve's thread is me, and I hope he's not offended by it.

we share dealers, and order/delvery (prior for him) issues, we both have been on the car forum because of our long interest (where I have been a defender of AR being sold with Fiats), so I hope he considered it conversation.

for my part, I'm not sure "focus" is really applicable to internet stuff like it would be in a business meeting. discussions/conversations do tend to ramble about, come back where they started etc. it's getting to "know" people on social media.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am active on the 124 forum and a lot of threads go this way. They become a "Conversation" and as such they morph a bit. I don't mind it at all. My last posting went off in the direction of a "First Impressions" thread. I guess I am guilty too.

Lost and I have a few things in common. We both ordered a car from the same salesman at the same studio. Both of our cars took (or are taking) longer to arrive then expected. I waited 10 months 2 days for my Abarth Spider to arrive, and it felt like 10 years, so I get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts