·
Registered
15 Posts
they look great!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it came with the silver spoke 20 inch rims, always liked the 5 hole , but they only came in 19 inch , till now.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'd have to say the tires are far more important than a 19 v 20 inch wheel Just IMHO. You may see a .1 G improvement in lateral forces. BTW they do look great but are a different pattern than the Quad wheels. Bet they aren't as light either which is an outstanding feature of the Quad wheels.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure your getting this. The stelvio came with 20 inch rims. I just updated the rims to the new style stelvio rims. I am using the factory tires. I know these are not the same as the quad rims. Just wanted to upgrade.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I know, I was thinking you went from smaller wheels to the 20's.

As it is, you improved the look not handling...which is maybe even more important!

The strip looks particularly nice. Painted on? How'de you do it?

Wonder if painting the interior circles black would make the tire look like it's floating on the red circle...? Might be sweet...kinda thinking for myself...

(PS. Essentially agree with Visconti, however IMO the faster steering response of the smaller sidwall is more usable to than .1g since I just don't push quite the hard on surface streets, but everyone is different...why we have so many options.)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have 255/45/20 and run 29-33psi front and 30-34 rear. The pressure fluctuates by about 4 psi
depending on out temp. Some might think its low but I played with it a lot and for me it's the best compromise between ride and handling. Wondering if a 265/45 or 275/45 would fit? I think a touch more sidewall height and width would look and ride better. Love the red stripe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts