Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new stelvio, still on first tank fill up,,, is it normal to have the low fuel light come on with still 2 bars showing on fuel indicator ? Also my destination till empty is showing anywhere from 140 to 180 kil left

Its up and down like a yoyo,,,, not sure if its related to being the first tank fill up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine at 2 bars showed yellow now with one bar no red light at all still yellow but now it does not show any destination till empty number ?

Is that different than others ,,, i read where others are getting yellow then red low fuel showing ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Brand new stelvio, still on first tank fill up,,, is it normal to have the low fuel light come on with still 2 bars showing on fuel indicator ? Also my destination till empty is showing anywhere from 140 to 180 kil left

Its up and down like a yoyo,,,, not sure if its related to being the first tank fill up
Mine is the same, yellow with 2 bars...but I tested it and kept on driving...eventually yellow turned to red with one bar remaining....

Bothers me from beginning since the range indicator said 110 km remaining till re-fueling, then suddenly turns into yellow without letting you know what the remaining range is....

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
don't experiment too far - from the giulia forum it seems from red light to nothing happens pretty quick. theorizing about the saddle fuel tank etc reasons doesn't do much good if you are suddenly empty, and the DI isn't fond of no fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts