Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a TI Sport out for a 24 hour test drive last week. I'm looking forward to buying...I'm just trying to decide whether to buy now or to wait for the Lusso and Carplay.

I have lower back issues and I appreciate the lumbar support in the seats, but it was a little high for me...to the point of being uncomfortable. There seem to be a 4 way adjustment for the lumbar support, in/out and up/down. However, I couldn't get it to adjust up or down. Whichever way I pushed the controller, up/down or in/out, the only thing it seemed to do was go in and out.

I asked the salesman about it and he admitted that he has played around with it and couldn't get it to work either.

Does the up/down lumbar control work for any owners here?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I think so, yes, but once I played with it and got it to where I wanted I haven't touched it since.

I do recall there being a separate / hard to find set of buttons that adjusted something with the lumbar. unfortunately I did all that playing with and adjusting in the first 24 hours and have had no reason to change it since then.

·
Registered
536 Posts
from the manual:
indicated in the pic as #3, to raise or lower lumbar height, push down or pull up on that knob. to increase/decrease lumbar support push knob forward or back.

I have lower back issues and I appreciate the lumbar support in the seats, but it was a little high for me...to the point of being uncomfortable. There seem to be a 4 way adjustment for the lumbar support, in/out and up/down. However, I couldn't get it to adjust up or down. Whichever way I pushed the controller, up/down or in/out, the only thing it seemed to do was go in and out.

Does the up/down lumbar control work for any owners here?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Works for me although the response to the press is a slower pace than expected. The seats in base unit are amazingly comfortable and at 5'5" the lower adjustment is perfect for me (and I do believe supported by the memory feature- not confirmed because I am the only driver at this point- have to pry my cold dead hands out of the thing LOL).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts