Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone! Just wanted to step in since I actually can say I own an Alfa now and can contribute as such. I’ve been lurking/researching a lot on here, so I wanted to thank you all because your friendly community really answered a lot of my questions. You guys/gals are super helpful to each other. So I’m glad to crash the party (not my car).😉

so the car...... I bought a 2018 QV and just drove it back from Vegas to San Diego. The car rips!!!! What else can I say, you all know what this car does. I have some plans for fun stuff but still researching what I want to do with ecu/tuning and sometime down the road (far away) look at how downpipes to cat back exhaust will fit in the plan. All dreams right now. The car needs tires and I’m thinking Michelin but Pirelli isn’t out of the picture either.

past history of my tuning is a turbo/nitrous N1 Miata. But the car came to a demise before the nitrous was officially installed. Super fun car that I really miss: owned it in early 2000’s

I look forward to conversing with you all over time.

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
27 Posts
Nice man. Welcome to the forum and congrats!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Obviously since I am new to the forum I have my first dumb question here....... I just posted something in Quadrifoglio Discussion and it's been waiting for approval for about a full day. How long does it usually take for it to post? I really need some help with finding All Season tires that work for the QV. There are none basically and i'm looking at 265/45 in the fronts and 295/40 in the rear, but it seems people are supposedly keeping the fronts at 255/45 with 295/40 in rear. I'm kind of lost and just wish there was a simple swap without all this sizing issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts