Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got around to installing these this week. Also put on the Athena 15mm front spacers and 20mm rears.
after about 100 miles they have settled and are a bit more them a 2" drop. I was gonna do a how to but honestly if you don't have a shop full of tools and a mechanical know how I would not recommend doing this on your own. The rears are a BITCH!! But looks really good. also these are progressive vs the stock linear if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. this is the wife's car so i have only had a hand full of miles in it as of the swap. it handles a bit better but the tires are the limiting factor. Over all a great product in function and form.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Got around to installing these this week. Also put on the Athena 15mm front spacers and 20mm rears.
after about 100 miles they have settled and are a bit more them a 2" drop. I was gonna do a how to but honestly if you don't have a shop full of tools and a mechanical know how I would not recommend doing this on your own. The rears are a BITCH!! But looks really good. also these are progressive vs the stock linear if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. this is the wife's car so i have only had a hand full of miles in it as of the swap. it handles a bit better but the tires are the limiting factor. Over all a great product in function and form.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience on our MADNESS Lowering Springs and Athena Spacers!

Great shots as well! Do you mind if we share them with other enthusiasts on our Social Media platforms?

If anyone ever needs any assistance with any of the products we offer, we have a full staff of knowledgable enthusiasts that will be more than happy to assist over the phone!

Glad that you got them on and are enjoying the products.

Let us know if there is anything more that we can be of assistance for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience on our MADNESS Lowering Springs and Athena Spacers!

Great shots as well! Do you mind if we share them with other enthusiasts on our Social Media platforms?

If anyone ever needs any assistance with any of the products we offer, we have a full staff of knowledgable enthusiasts that will be more than happy to assist over the phone!

Glad that you got them on and are enjoying the products.

Let us know if there is anything more that we can be of assistance for you.
Sure go ahead.

·
Registered
14 Posts
One question. How is the ride comfort with the new springs? I have a very bad roads here in Ukraine near my house as well as good roads where I love to drive fast.

·
Registered
405 Posts
One question. How is the ride comfort with the new springs? I have a very bad roads here in Ukraine near my house as well as good roads where I love to drive fast.
Hi Art,

We've shipped a large number of these and installed these in-house. We actually have these installed on our own Stelvio and have racked up 1000s of miles.

In fact, a couple of weeks back we went on a very nice scenic country road drive. We were on country roads with pot holes, gravel roads, etc. and the ride was still very much comfortable.

Let us know if you have any more questions about the springs, we will be more than happy to assist.

I am going to send you a direct PM to get your contact info and have one of our team members reach out to you directly!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ride quality is not going to be as supple as stock. no attacking speed bumps anymore, but it handles way better like a sports sedan or a sport wagon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ride quality is not going to be as supple as stock. no attacking speed bumps anymore, but it handles way better like a sports sedan or a sport wagon.
Curious as to your tire wear now that you have had it for 3 months or so. Any noticeable wear? how did the alignment look following the install? Sorry if these are old questions but this is the first thread i have seen on the springs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tire wear is normal. You need an alignment after installing these anyway. there is slightly more negative camber after alignment. It has about 2k miles more now cause I took a road trip. I will try to snap some picks tomorrow. I don't drive it all the time as its my wife's car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts