Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Madness Auto Tune for the transmission? It is suppose to improve shifting speed a bit, yes I realize our transmissions are very good at that already. I already have their ECM unit, which I am happy with. I am thinking it would be a good match to have both and cheaper than a QV. I would rather have the QV, not going to happen at that price point.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Has anyone tried the Madness Auto Tune for the transmission? It is suppose to improve shifting speed a bit, yes I realize our transmissions are very good at that already. I already have their ECM unit, which I am happy with. I am thinking it would be a good match to have both and cheaper than a QV. I would rather have the QV, not going to happen at that price point.
I believe you are taking about the "go pedal"? This module is intended to increase throttle response, not the transmission shifting.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe you are taking about the "go pedal"? This module is intended to increase throttle response, not the transmission shifting.
This is something different than the Go Pedal, it is a device that is used to improve the shifts and smoothness of the trans. It is something that is a download type of install, but only takes a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is something different than the Go Pedal, it is a device that is used to improve the shifts and smoothness of the trans. It is something that is a download type of install, but only takes a couple of minutes.
Ah, I see now, looks interesting. Any users out there??

·
Registered
534 Posts
That looks really interesting....then I saw the price. Ouch.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Show me the performance numbers first!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
With all of the poor reviews of transmission performance on competing vehicles (Evoque and others), why would someone mess with the excellent performing ZF transmission on the Stelvio?

Do you want harder shifts? This is an SUV after all.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The German ZF transmission on the Stelvio is an amazing piece of engineering. Hundreds of hours of engineering research and resources have been put into it and to produce one of the best out there. DON'T tinker with it. You will be SORRY.

What do you hope to get out of it anyway? Are you a race car driver that is looking to shave off tenths of a second to beat other cars?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The German ZF transmission on the Stelvio is an amazing piece of engineering. Hundreds of hours of engineering research and resources have been put into it and to produce one of the best out there. DON'T tinker with it. You will be SORRY.

What do you hope to get out of it anyway? Are you a race car driver that is looking to shave off tenths of a second to beat other cars?
I am just inquiring if any had it, I did not say I was purchasing it no matter what, just wanted to know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one on my 🍀 but didn’t notice anything, maybe it’s the 50-100 mile relearn that changes things slowly. The max power pro did add power tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts