Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always have been driving older cars, but progressively got newer. With some changes in the life, I'm stuck looking for something new, classy, and with a decent amount of power with the sporty looks. The Stelvio fits the form and provides a good bit more room than what I'm used to. Literally went through everything from old Camaros, to Integras, to a Sentra, to an Accord, and now I'm with a TSX. Not too sure if the QV is really going to be the one for me but it depends on what it all looks like at the end of the day and after I try one out. Definitely do love the Stelvio though, so it's all down to what trim.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Personally think the QV model is better suited to the sedan where owners are more likely to take it to track. As more of a daily driver, the Stelvio 's other engine options should be more than enough for the job.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is true, and it's for people that would be using that power more often than less in general. Having the power there would be great, but I'll be looking towards the other features the QV will come with more than anything I think.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Factor into that the ability to tune these once tunes are out and you might have all the power and performance you want right here without going up in trims. Just make sure you can accept the fact you'll void warranty

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh for sure. With tuning capabilities these days, you can obtain a good chunk of horsepower from an off the shelf tune. Worth every dollar spent on it. But depending if it comes with different rims, or different interior trims that catch my eye, exterior styling accessories, etc, they all tie in right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts