Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

MES scan errors found

414 Views 21 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  AlfaRomeoCares
I have scanned my car recently, and I have found some errors, which would not clear(SGW bypass installed).
I have an issue with locking the car, it takes quite a long time to be able to lock my car. Sometimes I can lock it with the door button, but sometime that doesn't work either, it is erratic.
Dealer replaced the batteries in both of my remotes, which did not help.
Eventually I will go back to the dealer, but until then I was wondering if it is something that I can take care of.
My ODB connectors falls in, as I try to plug the cable into it. Nothing is broken. I'm guessing the plastic is too thin at the edges of the rectangular cut out, and that is why.
Here are my codes:
- Body/RFHUB (Radio Frequency Hub Module)
B1025-13
- Body/BCM (Body Computer Module)
U1712-2f - Brake system (NFR) - Signal/message erratic
U1711-2f - Brake system (NFR) - Signal/message erratic
Any help would be appreciated.

Do you guys have any errors in your cars when you scan it?

Tibor
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
@tibimakai yes. same you can find under rear bumper and in each rear door. as not sure which one is which I'd just unplug it and see errors in RFHub - should tell which antenna you've unplugged.
Reactions: 1
Thank you AlfaRomeoCare, but I don't understand why they can't take care the first time, when I was there? I have explained them that I can remote start the car from inside the house, so a weak battery is not the solution. They have replaced the battery in the remote, and they sent me away. I had to take a day off from work for this? Do I have to do tis again, and I don't feel like they are able to fix my issue, so I have to take care of it myself.
We are sorry that your issues were not fully taken care of at your original dealer visit. If you change your mind and choose to go back to the dealer or another dealer in your area, please let us know so that we can provide additional support.

Lex
Alfa Romeo Cares
Reactions: 1
21 - 22 of 22 Posts