Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up my Stelvio. I think she’s a Giulia by name.

First I’m aware of with the leather dash and it makes a huge difference. I need the weather to stop being garbage so I can detail her.

Full gallery: https://imgur.com/a/OpFlcL3

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Beautiful - enjoy every mile! Weather is a problem here too... sunny days coming.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
She was meant to be driven rain or shine. I have had the pleasure of finding her wet limits and surprisingly the TC is very user friendly. Enjoy and awesome color.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice. Love the Misano blue color. Mind if I ask how long from order to delivery?
Ordered Feb 8, 2018. Delivered to dealer May 17.

Apparently there’s a pipeline/supply issue on Misano Blue right now. From shortly after I ordered until a week or so ago apparently my dealer couldn’t order the color.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love the colour, my Milano Edizione Diesel is the same colour but with red brake calipers. We do not get the option of the leather dash in the UK.

I picked mine up on 3rd March when there was significant snow in the UK and it has been driven a lot since. The blue really jumps in the sunshine.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Misano Blue is so awesome. We got the first Misano Blue in Austin in December 2017. Your leather dash is a big step up from the regular dash- wish I had it. Good things do come to those who wait!
I still believe the Stelvio is the best bargain in SUVs- an undiscovered jewel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts