Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
No, but my friend just picked up a Giulia in that color. A bit bright for my taste but highlights the curves really well. Yellow calipers too!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Seen pictures of it online and I think this will be one of the better colors to get if you want to get away from the "stand issue" red since that's what Alfa seems to be pushing hard through ads. Also unlike red it might not fade as much in the sun. Can't wait to see one in person myself.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Per their feature availability pages it's exclusive to the Ti Sport.

Also on the same page show a late availability of Racing Green Metallic. I wonder what that would look like?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Did Alfa Romeo ever offer green as a factory paint? I can't recall if they did and all searches have left me with aftermarket bespoke models.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
yes, virtually all models have come with green paint from the 105 series through the 164. My Alfetta GT was gark green, a 164 rented in Italy was dark green metallic, and I guess the more Italian green I did my GTV in would be "bespoke", although most thought it was just crazy at the time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Terrible color in person. Monte Carlo is MUCH MUCH better. Caveat Emptor!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Never seen a green one in person so I'll take your word for it. If only Misano blue was a bit darker and not so blindingly bright under the sun.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I want to say i like green since I do come from a history of Jaguars but it just doesn't cut it here. Alfa to me is like ferrari when it comes to colors so often what works on Ferrari will work on Alfa, so green is not one of them here;

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I much prefer misano to monte carlo

and I think green Alfas are great, almost any green

very light metallic blue and green would be nice.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I much prefer misano to monte carlo

and I think green Alfas are great, almost any green

very light metallic blue and green would be nice.
Always thought the same of some Ferrrari's and the same holds true here, for me Alfa has taken on some Ferrari DNA, enough to the point it wears red just as well when compared to what else you can buy these days from rival brands.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Alfa dna is in ferrari, enzo was a driver and later team manager for alfa, and he enlisted an Alfa engineer to start up.
ferrari is the offspring of alfa.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts