Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio QV w/ Sparco seats 💺
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking into a set of 2-piece aftermarket wheels for my Stelvio QV. What is the most aggressive wheel setup currently out there?

I’m thinking something like this...

21 x 9.5 / 21 x11 (with as close to negative offset possible?)

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
UPDATE:

Purchased a set of 2-piece BC Forged NA wheels! Setup is as follows:

20 x 9.5 ET 23

20 x 10.5 ET 28

Going to keep the wheel design and finish a secret for now until I can get them on the QV! Lead time is 5 weeks.... not too shabby for custom spec wheels considering the current state of the world 🤷🏽‍♂️

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

These are the tires I ended up choosing for the custom wheels... was not able to find PS4S in 275/305 setup at Costco which is unfortunate, but I figure the above setup is safer being that it’s only +10 on both the F&R from stock

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the same tires (non SUV models). I put 295's on my custom 10.5" rears and the they look a bit stretched. I panicked at the last 2nd the 305's would not have fit.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the same tires (non SUV models). I put 295's on my custom 10.5" rears and the they look a bit stretched. I panicked at the last 2nd the 305's would not have fit.
I know that stretched tires can be unsafe, but I sure do love that look lol have you had any issue with these Michelin’s? Were you able to discern a notable difference in ride quality or road noise with these?

·
Registered
175 Posts
They're better ride quality over the OEM Pirellis by far. No issues there. I'm running 21" wheels. Mine are not overly stretched. Could have easily put on 305's though which was my originally intention.

Reactions: dwroman55

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're better ride quality over the OEM Pirellis by far. No issues there. I'm running 21" wheels. Mine are not overly stretched. Could have easily put on 305's though which was my originally intention.
View attachment 19729
That’s a clean setup 🔥 If I am not mistaken you are on 1.6inch springs?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the H&R springs. I believe they're 1.6 give or take.

Reactions: dwroman55
1 - 8 of 8 Posts