Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought her home yesterday! TI SPORT AWD with Trofeo White Tri Coat paint, Black/Red Interior, Custom Black 20" Wheels with Red Calipers - It's gorgeous! Now I have to get used to the European quirks as compared to the Infiniti I traded in, but it's worth it!! Hoping my dealer can update my navigation as it doesn't recognize my home address, even though the street is 2 years old....but she's so pretty I can ignore that. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
WOW!

That white is stunning, it really accents the curves and angles in the front end.

Congrats! and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
The black wheels on white with the tinted glass for the sunroof is a great looking combination!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just brought her home yesterday! TI SPORT AWD with Trofeo White Tri Coat paint, Black/Red Interior, Custom Black 20" Wheels with Red Calipers - It's gorgeous! Now I have to get used to the European quirks as compared to the Infiniti I traded in, but it's worth it!! Hoping my dealer can update my navigation as it doesn't recognize my home address, even though the street is 2 years old....but she's so pretty I can ignore that. :)
Looking good!!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome + congrats on Stevie- totally love that red leather interior. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Love the white with the black wheels - not usually my favorite look, but looks great on the Stelvio - enjoy!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Love it!! That's the combination I wanted but the 2 dealerships in my area didn't have it. Welcome to the form!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! I have Stevie's cousin here in southern California. Trofeo White, 20" Black Rims, Red Leather. Just stunning. I'll post pics.

Enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts