Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow!!! Lol i am probably just as excited as you!!! At least i know the 2021s are coming!
Is it a custom order? What trim and options?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, custom order.

Verde green, Lusso package, light beige interior with light walnut trim.

LSD, active suspension, some of the driver assistance aids, heated front and rear seats, Harmon Kardon upgrade, maybe a few more things. They changed the packages around for 2021, so I don’t remember the proper names of the packages or the exact set of features that are in them. It’s pretty loaded though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, some discount, but it remains to be seven how much. Dealer said they had some room to discount. We’ll see.

·
Registered
40 Posts
@AlfaConvert Congrats! My 2020 has the light beige ("crema") with light walnut trim interior too. I love it! My advice is get the rubber floor mats before you even drive it off the lot. No amount of Scotchgard will prevent smudges/smears/dirt from showing up on the crema floor mats. I have the Alfa Romeo rubber mats. It was dealership salesperson's idea and included it in the deal. I'm glad she did. Contrary to what I first feared, the black floor mats does not detract from the overall appearance of the crema interior.
Ed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the advice, Ed! I really appreciate it. I was thinking about getting seat covers too - at for the driver’s side. What do you think? Does the crema interior pick up dye stains from clothes?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I meant to mention that: If you wear jeans, the denim dye will transfer to the seats, especially the bolster closest to the door (as you get in and out).
I went back to the dealer a month later and bought the leather protector they offered. It was $$$, but they warranty the leather against stains/fading/etc for 3 years. Plus I have a leather dashboard, so I figured why not.
They got the denim stain out before applying their protective coating, and 5 months later, I haven't had another denim dye stain!

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silver Red/Black
52 Posts
Buy the ceramic coating for leather and do it yourself in 15 minutes. It will protect the leather from stains and liquids bead up. You can get a 30ml bottle for $60 or $70. Worth every penny!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I worked with my local dealer to order it. The major change between MY2020 and MY2021 is the simplification of the trim levels and shuffling of options across different packages. There are no major platform changes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
@AlfaConvert when did you put the deposit and place the order?
I did it back in July. Alfa romeo usa told me it takes 18 to 21 weeks to build. I dont know if that includes transport or if thats from order to pick up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I placed my order in July or maybe early August.

I was definitely surprised to get the news from my dealer. I was originally told a timeline similar to what you said. Not sure what the difference is. I had my Giulia in for service about 3 weeks ago, and they told me then that my Stelvio had been “selected for build.” Not sure what that means or what caused it be more “selectable” than any other.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts