Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I'm not new to this forum but this is my first time posting.

I'm dangerously close to placing an order for a MY2021 Stelvio QV and one of the things that has held me back was the dearth of all-season tire options for it. Happy to say you can now equip the car with Pirelli all-seasons right from the factory. The site doesn't specify what model they are (i.e. run-flat vs non) but I'm quite happy about this nonetheless.

So far I still don't know if the car can be ordered with the new colors that were announced a while back, like Ocre (my favorite). The colors were apparently on the site briefly but are now gone and so someone from the dealership was going to reach out to a rep and see. If I can't get Ocre, I'm going Misano. Very excited, a little nervous (I drive about 17,000 miles per year), but definitely feel better about the all-season option!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The new colors will be available second part of the year according to Alfa. Just few months away.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi all!
I'm not new to this forum but this is my first time posting.

I'm dangerously close to placing an order for a MY2021 Stelvio QV and one of the things that has held me back was the dearth of all-season tire options for it. Happy to say you can now equip the car with Pirelli all-seasons right from the factory. The site doesn't specify what model they are (i.e. run-flat vs non) but I'm quite happy about this nonetheless.

So far I still don't know if the car can be ordered with the new colors that were announced a while back, like Ocre (my favorite). The colors were apparently on the site briefly but are now gone and so someone from the dealership was going to reach out to a rep and see. If I can't get Ocre, I'm going Misano. Very excited, a little nervous (I drive about 17,000 miles per year), but definitely feel better about the all-season option!!
Let us know which Pirelli All Season you got!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered it from Strongsville which I'm starting to realize is THE place to get a QV. Car hasn't arrived yet but I'm pretty curious what all seasons it'll come with. Will post when it arrives. I was told the car was "still in Italy" on 5/20. I ordered it around the beginning of April.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Soo glad they can be equipped with all seasons. I am looking to possibly trade the wife's 2019 for a 2021 now... before needing new tires.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I ordered it from Strongsville which I'm starting to realize is THE place to get a QV. Car hasn't arrived yet but I'm pretty curious what all seasons it'll come with. Will post when it arrives. I was told the car was "still in Italy" on 5/20. I ordered it around the beginning of April.
.... the QV is such a FAST car!!!....but yours is taking such a long time to arrive in the US!!!....LOL.....
Let us know when you get it, I am curious about the All Seasons.....I installed all seasons in mine (Nitto) but a couple of times it was scary when accelerating in the causeway even at 75 mph.....this car has too much power!!!....thanks God for the all wheel drive but.......I got rid of the Nitto tires and bought new summer Pirellis.....may only complain is they last nothing.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll blame the factory at Cassino for the delay. Although I ordered it around mid April, so it's only been about 2 ish months...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Can you list the tire sizes front a rear please. And exact model of tire, they make a lot of different scorpions.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The factory all season tires are Scorpion Zero's btw. VERY quiet, very smooth.
I could not find in Tirerack Scorpion Zero All seasons for the Quad.
Maybe your Quad has different tire sizes?
In Tirerack you can get the front tires Pirelli Scorpion Zero 255/45R20 (like the one you sent in the pic)
Could you send a pic of the rear ones? the specs for the car are 285/40R20 but in Tirerack Pirelli Scorpion Zero does not come in that size.
Maybe in Italy they do.
Or maybe something changed? like 295/40R20? or 275/40R20....or 285/45R20??....If you can take a look and let us know.
I asked the guy in the dealership and he has no idea.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts