Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I'm not new to this forum but this is my first time posting.

I'm dangerously close to placing an order for a MY2021 Stelvio QV and one of the things that has held me back was the dearth of all-season tire options for it. Happy to say you can now equip the car with Pirelli all-seasons right from the factory. The site doesn't specify what model they are (i.e. run-flat vs non) but I'm quite happy about this nonetheless.

So far I still don't know if the car can be ordered with the new colors that were announced a while back, like Ocre (my favorite). The colors were apparently on the site briefly but are now gone and so someone from the dealership was going to reach out to a rep and see. If I can't get Ocre, I'm going Misano. Very excited, a little nervous (I drive about 17,000 miles per year), but definitely feel better about the all-season option!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The new colors will be available second part of the year according to Alfa. Just few months away.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi all!
I'm not new to this forum but this is my first time posting.

I'm dangerously close to placing an order for a MY2021 Stelvio QV and one of the things that has held me back was the dearth of all-season tire options for it. Happy to say you can now equip the car with Pirelli all-seasons right from the factory. The site doesn't specify what model they are (i.e. run-flat vs non) but I'm quite happy about this nonetheless.

So far I still don't know if the car can be ordered with the new colors that were announced a while back, like Ocre (my favorite). The colors were apparently on the site briefly but are now gone and so someone from the dealership was going to reach out to a rep and see. If I can't get Ocre, I'm going Misano. Very excited, a little nervous (I drive about 17,000 miles per year), but definitely feel better about the all-season option!!
Let us know which Pirelli All Season you got!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered it from Strongsville which I'm starting to realize is THE place to get a QV. Car hasn't arrived yet but I'm pretty curious what all seasons it'll come with. Will post when it arrives. I was told the car was "still in Italy" on 5/20. I ordered it around the beginning of April.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Soo glad they can be equipped with all seasons. I am looking to possibly trade the wife's 2019 for a 2021 now... before needing new tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts