Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my sparkly Trofeo White Stelvio TI for not quite a week and trying to figure out if the navigation screen can be set to be oriented north and not rotate. I'm an old school paper map kind of person and get confused with the map moving all the time.

It's not a big deal since driving the car overrides this and a few other things.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've had my sparkly Trofeo White Stelvio TI for not quite a week and trying to figure out if the navigation screen can be set to be oriented north and not rotate. I'm an old school paper map kind of person and get confused with the map moving all the time.

It's not a big deal since driving the car overrides this and a few other things.
Conducted a forum search before asking this same question, and looks like this question went unreplied, so I'm bumping it.

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the map with North always at the top?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks!
It's not the answer I was hoping for, but it does give partial respite :)

For anyone not clicking on the Giulia forum link -apparently below a certain zoom level, the map in 2D mode shows North at top, but as you zoom in closer it changes to ahead at top.
A bit confusing...
But I guess I can live with it, in the same way that I can live with pressing those 2 buttons on the left end of the dashboard immediately after starting the engine every time :wink

1 - 4 of 4 Posts