Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize the navigation is essentially a Tom Tom unit, and at least in my car does not display traffic issues on the vertical route bar (which my old portable Tom Tom unit did.) However, when playing around with the unit yesterday (I didn't really need to use it to get to my office) it displayed a message that a faster route was found, and so I accepted that and the unit changed my routing. Does anyone know if the unit is receiving real-time traffic info, even if it's not displayed (BTW, the "faster" route was markedly slower)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
From what I understand at least in the US the navigation unit that is in the Stelvio will not show real time traffic.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I realize the navigation is essentially a Tom Tom unit, and at least in my car does not display traffic issues on the vertical route bar (which my old portable Tom Tom unit did.) However, when playing around with the unit yesterday (I didn't really need to use it to get to my office) it displayed a message that a faster route was found, and so I accepted that and the unit changed my routing. Does anyone know if the unit is receiving real-time traffic info, even if it's not displayed (BTW, the "faster" route was markedly slower)?
Need WAZE (app) Best navigation real time including reports of police, accidents, cars on shoulder, up to date construction and closures animals, you name it :smile

Car navigation systems are outdated by the time they are produced and sell...

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Need WAZE (app) Best navigation real time including reports of police, accidents, cars on shoulder, up to date construction and closures animals, you name it :smile

Car navigation systems are outdated by the time they are produced and sell...

100% agree

1 - 4 of 4 Posts