Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove the Stelvio a month ago and decided it was the the right car for me, and I'm trying to buy one. I called the salesman who originally helped me but he would not talk numbers unless I came into the dealership, I told him I didn't want to sit there for two hours and waste his time if we couldn't come to an agreement but he said I had to come in so he could run the numbers. Second dealer I emailed has a Stelvio on there website for $50,800 marked down $7,000 to $43,800, he quoted me $599 a month with $3500 due at signing. I called him and he was giving me the run around, they also advertise a base Stelvio for $349 with $1349 due at signing but he said that doesn't include the down payment (ad states $0 down payment). Can anyone recommend a dealership in NY/NJ area? The deals I see people getting online are really good, I want one.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Philadelphia area Main Line. Call Edgar Floyd @ Jeff D'Ambrosio in Frazer PA.

Reactions: claffeeba

·
Registered
29 Posts
I test drove the Stelvio a month ago and decided it was the the right car for me, and I'm trying to buy one. I called the salesman who originally helped me but he would not talk numbers unless I came into the dealership, I told him I didn't want to sit there for two hours and waste his time if we couldn't come to an agreement but he said I had to come in so he could run the numbers. Second dealer I emailed has a Stelvio on there website for $50,800 marked down $7,000 to $43,800, he quoted me $599 a month with $3500 due at signing. I called him and he was giving me the run around, they also advertise a base Stelvio for $349 with $1349 due at signing but he said that doesn't include the down payment (ad states $0 down payment). Can anyone recommend a dealership in NY/NJ area? The deals I see people getting online are really good, I want one.
Call David at Fullerton Alfa Romeo/ Maserati in Somerville, NJ. I live about 75 miles from them but it was worth it. His manager gave me a great deal over the phone and confirmed in writing. They are professional and up front. I got a great deal and a great car that met our specs. Good Luck!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I went to dealers in Weatbury LI and (honestly my hb did all the negotiations) told them don’t want any BS give me the deal I can’t refuse but keep in mind that I will go to the Alfa R of Manhattan and see if they can beat it....the guy offered me Stelvio base with 8” navi screen heated seats remote start blah blah for $410 a month $3k down 24/10k miles lease. Printed out paper and said- obviosly if we got better deal he can go down a few dollars but not much

Went to AR of Manhattan dealer the next day the SA guy name is Sammy...found me a Stelvio TI with sunroof and all the extras fully loaded 5 pin wheels for $399 tax rolled in $2k down that included the first payment and all the dmv fees etc....That was President day sale 4 m ago...I bet they have a 4th of July even better deals now!

PS: the leasing companies in Brooklyn all want $100 more a month for the same type of vehicle + tax

·
Registered
330 Posts
(1) Maple Shade NJ...

(2) I drove from Long Island (Roslyn) to Germantown Maryland for the Stelvio deal I got (last day of March)....Criswell Alfa / Maserati....Chuck Lewis salesperson....Can't say enough good things....D

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got a Giulia TI from Fullerton last week. The salesman and his manager were very professional and upfront.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Another vote for Fullerton. I dealt with Chris West and Scott (manager) and picked up a Stelvio Sport ($47,185) for $400.86/mo for 24mo/10k ($400 down for DMV). Easy to work with and negotiated via SMS. Great delivery experience too.

John.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another vote for Fullerton. I dealt with Chris West and Scott (manager) and picked up a Stelvio Sport ($47,185) for $400.86/mo for 24mo/10k ($400 down for DMV). Easy to work with and negotiated via SMS. Great delivery experience too.

John.
Thanks. How much did you put down?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts