Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the sport package on my Stelvio. Would like the gloss black or gloss gray 20 rims.I see on the Mopar site that they have black rims but are a matte finish. Anyone know where I can get either factory rims or a nice aftermarket for a decent price?. Not normally a big fan of black rims, but I’m on my white stelvio , I think they would look amazing. Very surprised that Tire rack does not offer anything. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have my factory 20's powder coated in a gloss black. Cost $500

This picture is of my winter 19 inch ones that are aftermarket and gloss black.

I got them from a Canadian Distributor PMC Tire.

Total package with tires and TPMS was $2200 CDN.

They are light, balanced perfect and they do come in a 20 inch

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just stumbled on to this older thread as I am looking to powder coat one 20" dark gray rim for my 'spare option'. I also thought about getting a winter set and these 19" wheels look very close to stock rims. Nice job! I have a set of Blizzaks for my Explorer and they are solid winter driving tires. I have had a few runs through Sierra Cement on HWY 80 from SFO to RNO this past winter in the Stelvio, and the stock Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tires do a good job - fun in the snow! Nothing like Alberta winters tho - where Edmonton Avis rents you rear wheel drive Cadillacs. LOL

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thought about it, but it is a lease. Plus, I want to mount winters on my silver sport 20 rims.
Did you ever solve this? My dealer, I know anecdotal, is actually powder coating the wheels for me. Yes it is costing about $100 more thanif I did it on my own, but at least I can point it to the dealer at the End of Lease.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Purchased these rims from Italy , will use my other rims for winter

Serious where did you pick these up? When I picked up my Ti Sport I saw a Stelvio coming off the delivery truck at the dealership with those clover wheels and said ****, I should have opted for them. In person, they really make the car pop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts