Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new Quad this part week and already have 700 miles on it. Love it. Can’t believe the ride, the handling, etc. Got about 22.5 mpg (US gallons) on a lengthy trip home to Denver. (I wasn’t sure about break in period so was varying the speed on the freeway a lot without cruise so probably could have gotten better in the future). Also am excited because my Wireless Apple CarPlay dongle is working flawlessly in the Stelvio. So that combined with the wireless mobile phone charger built-in to my Stelvio, it is a dream. Highly recommend it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh so nice to hear this! About to pull the trigger on a new 2020 quad as well...if you don’t mind me asking what are your specs? Did you get a good deal!?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh so nice to hear this! About to pull the trigger on a new 2020 quad as well...if you don’t mind me asking what are your specs? Did you get a good deal!?
i think I have most of the options except for the added security/US plug A/C adaptor option. It also doesn’t have the roof rails which I wish it did. There are not a lot of quads left and then there are some really odd optioning choices (like getting the really expensive SPARCO sport seats and then not optioning the Level 2 autonomy driver assist package) So it was harder to find what I wanted than I thought. And I had to have the red dash since it’s an Italian car!

I think so regarding the “deal”. There’s a lot of incentive right now since it’s model year end. And elsewhere on this forum, someone posted the MY2021 changes presentation for Alfa Romeo in the US and there’s no changes for the Stelvio Quad so I’m glad I didn’t wait to order. Saved some $$

·
Registered
31 Posts
Also curious if there is a recommended break-in period?
There is and specific guidance to I think 1700mi is in the vehicle manual. I'm at around 800 miles on mine and need to occasionally take it through the full rev range in manual. No tracking until 1800mi or so. Read this awhile ago, but recommend reading this bit in the manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts