Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my 2021 Rosso Ti Sport with all the toys this week, and I can't be more happy with the choice.. I looked at the F Pace and Macan, and settled on this one after very little debate. Its unique, well styled, well optioned, ACC is sweet and driving with the big paddle shifters is a dream. Just love it.

I added the leather dash and door trim, but wondering now how durable it will be in the long run.

If there are any fellow Canucks out there, shout out!

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Ti Sport
2 Posts
Very nice. Red looks great.
2020 Ti Sport Montecarlo blue, red interior with Nero package. Best option is the leather dash and doors.
Cheers from Eastern Ontario.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI
6 Posts
Looks amazing, and properly maintained leather will look great no matter where it is! I have 2018 Stelvio TI white/red. And I'm not Canadian, but I married one :D

Cheers
(Texas/Newfoundland)

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport
5 Posts
Welcome! Very nice Stelvio! I own a 2018 Sport AWD, Montecarlo Blue Metallic, 8.8" display with NAV (Android Auto/Apple CarPlay), black interior, from the Interior Region of British Columbia. The paddle shifters are very nice - similar to ones I've seen in a 2013 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible (buddy's father-in-law's car).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Beautiful Stelvio. I have a 2018 Sport and live in Fredericton, NB. Only Stelvio between Quebec City and Halifax I think. Any others, let me know.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
261 Posts
Having the leather dash and doors was required when I purchased. It made it look so much more premium. Get a good windshield cover there is a thread here or on the giulia forum on good ones to get. Enjoy!

I looked at the macan but at this time didn't think it was worth 20k more and the extended warranties were 3 times as much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone, i recently purchased 2018 Stelvio TI Sport in Missano Blue colour. However, there is no Android Auto or Apple CarPlay in 2018 model, is it possible with any software update or it is what is ? Wheel Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts