Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very happy to finally show off my 2022 Stelvio Ti. I ordered this in May and it finally arrived. I am thrilled with how it looks. On the Ti, the wheel well trim is Vesuvio Gray and it looks spectacular set against the Rosso Red. Then these 20" wheels are just incredible looking. It is the most complemented item from others so far.
In addition to the wheels, I added the red calipers because Alfa. :) I also add the Chocolate seats (picture forthcoming), the Premium Interior and Sound, and the Active Assist Plus Package.
The new shifter is a very nice upgrade from my '17 Giulia & '19 Stelvio. The infotainment system is also nicer and I enjoying the touchscreen. I will add other observations and feedback in subsequent posts. But for now - JUST LOOK AT IT!
John

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New observation: The drive mode selector defaults back to N each time you turn off the vehicle. In my previous Giulia and Stelvio, I set the mode to D and left it for four years! This will take some muscle memory to do this each trip but worth it!

·
Registered
345 Posts
New observation: The drive mode selector defaults back to N each time you turn off the vehicle. In my previous Giulia and Stelvio, I set the mode to D and left it for four years! This will take some muscle memory to do this each trip but worth it!
I'm sure you'll be able to modify this eventually using MES. Congrats, beautiful car!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations on a beautiful purchase!
(as I look out and see an almost identical one in my driveway...)

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
237 Posts
Very nice looking! Do they all come like the 18 and 19's not color coded for the rocker panels and wheel wells?

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice looking! Do they all come like the 18 and 19's not color coded for the rocker panels and wheel wells?
My understanding is that the Ti has the Vesuvio Gray painted. The Sprint is the flat black like before. The Veloce is body colored. I love the Vesuvio Gray trim, it's unexpected how nice it looks! As a lifelong OSU Buckeyes fan, my Stelvio is kinda scarlec & gray! Go Bucks!

·
Registered
237 Posts
My understanding is that the Ti has the Vesuvio Gray painted. The Sprint is the flat black like before. The Veloce is body colored. I love the Vesuvio Gray trim, it's unexpected how nice it looks! As a lifelong OSU Buckeyes fan, my Stelvio is kinda scarlec & gray! Go Bucks!
It does look nice. Do they still offer the Nero Edizione package?

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does look nice. Do they still offer the Nero Edizione package?
Not that I have seen as a package. The Veloce does have blacked out mirror cars and the front Alfa shield is blacked out.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not that I have seen as a package. The Veloce does have blacked out mirror cars and the front Alfa shield is blacked out.
Wow they have made more changes than I thought. Hope it works out for them in the future. Good luck with your new Italian machine!

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow they have made more changes than I thought. Hope it works out for them in the future. Good luck with your new Italian machine!
Thanks, this is my third Alfa so it is comfortingly familiar. But the infotainment system is a nice improvement.

·
Registered
78 Posts
No more Nero, but the Veloce has all the Nero blackout items with the exception of the badges, so I bought a pair of black badges for the back to have them replaced when I have the car ceramic coated this week.

·
Registered
2019 Stelvio Ti Sport. Alfa White. Nero. Red Interior.
102 Posts
Good to see return of black wheel arch trim and rocker panel trim. Body color painting of these "sand blast" areas was a "form over function" choice that makes no sense.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good to see return of black wheel arch trim and rocker panel trim. Body color painting of these "sand blast" areas was a "form over function" choice that makes no sense.
Well, the Ti versions are actually painted black as opposed to just the black plastic trim of older model years and the Sprint versions. Honestly, though, I think whether it's black plastic or painted black, this car looks better with black trim. On literally every other car I prefer everything to be body color, but for some reason this car looks slimmer and sleeker with black trim.

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, the Ti versions are actually painted black as opposed to just the black plastic trim of older model years and the Sprint versions. Honestly, though, I think whether it's black plastic or painted black, this car looks better with black trim. On literally every other car I prefer everything to be body color, but for some reason this car looks slimmer and sleeker with black trim.
If I might correct: On the2022 Ti the trim is painted Vesuvio Gray. Look closely and you can see it. In the light is has the metallic sparkle of the gray. Lovely!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Interesting that they're now putting on a Ti badge on the side, is that new?
I know the Veloce badges on the side were a bit too much for my taste so I'm having them removed, I might not have done that if they were as understated as the Ti badge.

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interesting that they're now putting on a Ti badge on the side, is that new?
I know the Veloce badges on the side were a bit too much for my taste so I'm having them removed, I might not have done that if they were as understated as the Ti badge.
Yes - the Ti and Veloce badges are new!

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update: Installed the WeatherTech mats tonight! I ordered new ones in black since the lighter cocoa color I had in the Crema interior did not go with the black interior of the new one.
Love these mats!
John

1 - 20 of 37 Posts