Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my Stelvio and I LOVE it! There are some quirky things I've noticed, but it is amazing to drive. Perhaps I'm tolerant of the quirks because I too am Italian :smile.

I do have a question. Has anyone noticed that, if you are on a call in your car and the call continues after you've arrived at your destination and turned the car off, the infotainment system stays on? This has happened to me a few times already. What is even more odd is that the only way for me to turn it off is to hang up the call and open the car door again. Am I the only one?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I believe there was another thread about the infotainment center keeping a call active. You might try using the search tool looking for phone calls, something along that line. There maybe someone else here that may remember which thread it was.

·
Registered
534 Posts
It is a known issue. There is a rather humorous thread somewhere of a Stelvio driver on a conference call that stayed active after he exited the vehicle. People walking by his parked car could hear the remaining callers arguing over the cars speakers.

Reactions: majake

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's funny. I had that happen to me. I hung out around the car to be able to turn it off after the call and it sounded like my car was a loudspeaker and everyone could hear the conversation. Good thing it was just my brother.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Majake: Welcome to this semi exclusive herd of cats. Love hearing your passion for your Stelvio. Look forward to your comments.

Reactions: majake

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome! The more the merrier;)

Yes happened to me to. I stepped outside of the car so my passenger couldn’t hear me make a phone call - turns out they heard it better then I have, lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts