Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a VerdeStelvio Ti. Super excited. Initially I was going to get the black but my dad had a Green Alpha In the early 70s and said I had to get the green. Hope I made the right decision. I haven’t seen one in person but seemed really nice in the few online photos.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice, congrats. Welcome to the forum.

Is it incoming already or was it a factory order?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It happens to be coming in preordered for the dealership. It pretty much has all the options with apple car play.
Do you recommend buying the extended warranty thru dealership or aftermarket

·
Registered
174 Posts
Awesome, congrats!! Love green- I’ve been to Westbury dealership (I am assuming U got it from them?) and they had a green TI with chocolate sport seats one on display (not urs of course as it was 5m ago, lol) But I remember it was so breath taking...it was the first Stelvio I ever seen and fell in love with- ironically I ended up with the black lmao but I love it just as much, except I wish it had a car play like urs;)very good buy??-welcome & enjoy!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I traded in an outback limited for the Stelvio at Westbury. Was hoping to get more $ for the outback, but it did have 86000 miles. The design of the Stelvio is so nice I just had to get it. It didn’t help my 7 year old was saying you have to get this car daddy.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Alfa Romeo

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Sbogdanos: Congratulations + best wishes in joining our semi-exclusive group of ALFA Romeo Stelvio cats. The longer we have ours the more I am in love with it- wish you the same. Here's to many years of lingering garlic breath!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Stelvio! Haven't seen many of them in the green finish, but I think it looks fantastic. And I think yellow calipers would accent it nicely.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes I traded in an outback limited for the Stelvio at Westbury. Was hoping to get more $ for the outback, but it did have 86000 miles. The design of the Stelvio is so nice I just had to get it. It didn’t help my 7 year old was saying you have to get this car daddy.
your kid has good taste!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nyaroc

Welcome and congrats !!!! You may want to look into joining the New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club....You can get info on the club at NYAROC ....Happy motoring...D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just purchased a VerdeStelvio Ti. Super excited. Initially I was going to get the black but my dad had a Green Alpha In the early 70s and said I had to get the green. Hope I made the right decision. I haven’t seen one in person but seemed really nice in the few online photos.
welcome to the forum, best of luck with your stelvio.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts