Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super stoked about my new 2021 Stelvio Ti Sport w/ Nero package - but they never look as good as when new.

Great so far. Front row tint, hitch, mats are next. Came over from BMW. I really love the styling, interior design, & little details throughout. Price was great. Dealer was great. Couldn't ask for more. Cross-shopped a few things but it all felt like the same old, blah. IMO, the Germans seem a little lost right now and Japanese stuff is too busy or dated. The Alfa looks got me on the lot and the test drive sealed the deal.

Hoping for a long successful run of Alfa in the U.S and saying hello!

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Base
43 Posts
Welcome. The relative lack of awareness of Alfa in the US creates great opportunity for those willing to be different. Was it Saab back in teh day had a slogan "Find your own road." Alfa is a bit like that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats, Beautiful ride, Can you post more photos of the back of the car, that rear diffuser looks really cool, I'd love to see If I can upgrade out 2020 model with that.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Q4 Sport, MonteCarlo Blue
77 Posts
Congrats, Beautiful ride, Can you post more photos of the back of the car, that rear diffuser looks really cool, I'd love to see If I can upgrade out 2020 model with that.
They have an approximate one on Ebay:

And these guys have an affordable one as well, and looks great with their rear-side splitters:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Super stoked about my new 2021 Stelvio Ti Sport w/ Nero package - but they never look as good as when new.

Great so far. Front row tint, hitch, mats are next. Came over from BMW. I really love the styling, interior design, & little details throughout. Price was great. Dealer was great. Couldn't ask for more. Cross-shopped a few things but it all felt like the same old, blah. IMO, the Germans seem a little lost right now and Japanese stuff is too busy or dated. The Alfa looks got me on the lot and the test drive sealed the deal.

Hoping for a long successful run of Alfa in the U.S and saying hello!

View attachment 22530
View attachment 22531
Welcome to the forum! Yeah - they are fun cars to drive and I‘m with you on hoping Alfa does well in the US. I’m in Minnesota and since I got my Stelvio in late 2020, I’m always looking for the “scudetto” grill when I’m driving around and I’m definitely seeing more and more Stelvio’s and Giulia’s on the road. Even parked right next to another Stelvio at the store the other day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! the color combo is great. They had a few Ti Sport Nero's on the lot. This was the only one that had this diffuser.

I happened to have a close up because I'm chatting with a hitch co to see how much of this will get cut. Not thrilled about the idea but need to carry some bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum! Yeah - they are fun cars to drive and I‘m with you on hoping Alfa does well in the US. I’m in Minnesota and since I got my Stelvio in late 2020, I’m always looking for the “scudetto” grill when I’m driving around and I’m definitely seeing more and more Stelvio’s and Giulia’s on the road. Even parked right next to another Stelvio at the store the other day.
Baader-Meinhof or not, I have been seeing a lot of Stelvios and Guilia's in the past week! NJ & Philly area - which seems to disproportionately favor Euro cars vs others parts of the country I've lived in.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks! the color combo is great. They had a few Ti Sport Nero's on the lot. This was the only one that had this diffuser.

I happened to have a close up because I'm chatting with a hitch co to see how much of this will get cut. Not thrilled about the idea but need to carry some bikes.
View attachment 22532
Thanks for photo. Yes, i want to upgrade mine to this diffuser, Unfortunately if you want to install hitch, you either have to cut it or get other diffuser, If you decide to replace this one, let me know, I'll be interested for trade or to buy it,..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for photo. Yes, i want to upgrade mine to this diffuser, Unfortunately if you want to install hitch, you either have to cut it or get other diffuser, If you decide to replace this one, let me know, I'll be interested for trade or to buy it,..
so far it looks like it might only be a 3" cut to the bottom. Not visible except from underneath. I think I can live with that.

·
Registered
2021 Selvio Ti Sport Vulcano Black / Brown interior / Yellow calipers
23 Posts
Baader-Meinhof or not, I have been seeing a lot of Stelvios and Guilia's in the past week! NJ & Philly area - which seems to disproportionately favor Euro cars vs others parts of the country I've lived in.
Come to think of it in the past three years before recently I have seen a grand total of 1 Stelvio parked around my neighborhood (Brooklyn, NY) . In the past three months I have seen probably 6-7 including another one on my block. So anecdotally definitely looks like it's getting more popular.

I've also seeing a lot more Volvos and Acuras and much fewer BMWs, Lexus, and MB. Unfortunately I also see a lot of Range Rovers which I personally think should be banned due to extreme ugliness - my opinion only!!!! 😍

1 - 10 of 10 Posts