Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - Live in New Jersey and will be buying a Stelvio TI Sport towards end of year after my Mini Cooper S is paid off.
Anyone have any experiences with the NJ Dealers? Points on getting best deal? Not sure if I will lease or buy yet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike, you've set your sights on a fantastic new car. Quite the transition from a Mini. What sparked the change?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot! Always loved Mini Coopers and was considering the Countryman JCW as next vehicle as really wanted something bigger. But after this winter, just really tired of the Mini's run flat tires with NJ's roads. Also just wanted something different. Also was considering the Jaguar F-Pace and Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Went to the car show and Javitz and checked out all vehicles. The Jag is nice but honestly the F Pace interior seemed like a Toyota or something. Just bland. Stelvio was more comfortable and just more exciting to me. Also seems like there are far better deals on the Stelvio and even at full MSRP Alfa seems like much more car for the money compared to others. I set up account on Trucar yesterday not realizing it would give all my info to dealers already. (not ready to buy until end of year likely) But without no effort I recvd offers on Stelvio Ti Sport up to $5000 off MSRP.
Hope the good deals are still there when I'm ready!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm leasing mine through Alfa Romeo of Upper Saddle River. Nice people there. I too got tired of run flats in NJ pothole filled highways - my last 2 cars were the Infiniti Q50 and a BMW 328. So bent rims and driving to the dealership with the flat tire warning light on got to be a bit too much. I turned my Q50 in early and didn't shop around so I don't know how my deal was compared to others - but the experience was fine. I actually never test drove the Stelvio - went in on a cold winter day to test drive the Giulia and kept looking at the Stelvio in the dealership. To me, it was the best of both worlds. Loved the Giulia but had to get away from a low profile car for a bit. Didn't want a traditional SUV. So kinda in the middle. Super happy with my decision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts